Today my challenge is to share 20 things about myself…Listed below you will find the good and the bad!
- I am 23 years old
- I have lived in the same house, about 45 minutes outside of Chicago, my whole life.
- My dad passed away when I was 12.
- I am a NASM certified person trainer. (I left the field 2.5 years ago)
- I appreciate a good, cheesy joke.
- I have a desire to travel all 50 states and then move on to discovering other countries.
- I have big dreams of owning my own business.
- I have been with my boyfriend for just over 4 years.
- I love being outside.
- I can be very stubborn.
- I know what I want and will do whatever I need to get it.
- I have 6 pets, a dog, cat, bird and 3 guinea pigs.
- I love diy projects and repurposing things.
- Sunflowers are my favorite.
- I love any/all outdoor activities.
- I’ve recently been diagnosed with scoliosis and I’ve had an ongoing battle with herniated discs in my lower back.
- I am currently working towards running a marathon.
- I would love to make a living off my crafts and blogging.
- I have a lot of clothes because I hate throwing them away, I’ll wear them until they cannot be worn anymore.
- I have an irrational fear of worms.
I recently took an unexpected break from social media and blogging due to some stuff going on at home. I am back now and ready to kick some ass!
I am jumping back into getting fit after a recent scoliosis diagnoses and some issues with herniated discs in my back (I’ll share more when I know more, promise!) I am determined to keep pushing forward and meet my goals despite my back issues.
For right now I have decided to do a 31 day “get to know me” blog challenge. Today is day 1, “introduction and recent photo”.
Hello, my name is Marie. I work for a temporary housing company full time. I have huge goals when it comes to business, fitness and my future. I am blogging to document and share my ups, downs, progress and any setbacks I may have. My hope is to use this blog to push myself and if I motivate others along the way that would be a great bonus!
Below you will find a recent photo of me. This photo is from a few weeks ago at the Hilton Chicago. Truth, I hate this photo. I am so far from my weight loss goals, however, this is the real me. I love and respect myself no matter how I look. I am posting this with all my courage because I want to encourage everyone to love themselves.